Bjökovit B12 Drops Methylcobalamin 250 µg
Vitamin B12 is essential for blood formation, cell division, and nerve function. Therefore, an adequate supply of this vitamin, especially on a vegan diet, essential. BjökoVit vitamin B12 methylcobalamin drops the biologically active coenzyme - form of Vitamin B12.
Water, acidifier: citric acid, methylcobalamin, preservative: potassium sorbate
Daily dose: 5 drops under the tongue.
Always consult your doctor before taking any supplements. Do not exceed the stated dose. Food supplements should not be used a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
This vitamin is a real all-rounder!
- It contributes to a normal function of the nervous system
- helps reduce fatigue
- supports the formation of red blood cells
- contributes to normal energy metabolism
- supports the function of the immune system
- contributes to normal mental function
- it has a function in cell division.
Very Low Vitamin B12 intake can cause anaemia and nervous system damage.
The only reliable animal-free sources of B12 are foods fortified with B12 and B12 supplements. Vitamin B12, whether in supplements, fortified foods, or animal products, comes through micro-organisms.